Wednesday, April 26, 2017

In Life, Do You Make Lemonade When Everything Else,Is Too Sour To Swallow!!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter.

Truth be told.. Ya gill, Keshia Wells.. ain't feelin' too well,. And what have we learned coming up from childhood? " Get up, put a smile on it, and push on with life" Because, life ain't missin' out on nothin' Undadig?
But, once in a while.. you think back to when you were dancing, moving around.. you could speak clearly, you remember your children when they were younger, but you know somewhere you didn't do something right, because why are you here..?

Sitting there at one of my doctor's appointments, that I've had, since I had my Stroke on Sept. 2, 2016
This has been a struggle, I'm not gonna lie.. With treatments, and waiting on my right arm and speech to come back to a functioning state... Smgdh.. But the great thing about that is... I'm here to tell you.. my reader's.. my story.
Your the reason I wake up in the morning's, I have trusted you with some my most inner-personalized life experiences.
I'm happy to be here, and I thank the Lord.. and all of you.

Stay tuned-in to Wellsink, bringing you to the heat!!!
http://kewellsink.blogspot.com




"With patients and perseverance.. anything can happen!!"
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...