Sunday, March 6, 2016

When Being Strong, Just Isn't Enough!!

Wellsink: where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter.



With so much going on in the world of entertainment, the lies, the gossip, who's leaving who, who's sleeping with who and who's pregnant or not.. Makes it a little bit hard for Wellsink, to keep up with it all...
But first, allow me to explain a few very important things to my readers, you may have been wondering, just where in the hell did I disappear to these past few month's..
Thing's with my health have gotten a little bit worse and I found myself rolling around in the grass of "Self Pity" finding it hard to continue fighting!
Some thing's in life will either, kill us or make us stronger, and for awhile, I found myself no longer wanting to be strong.
My 19-year-old-son was also taking me through the ringer, making it even harder to want to stay motivated to continue on striving to do what I do best.. which ultimately, at the end of the day, is writing!
I began to think of all the people that I have helped along the way and how the majority of them all, bit the hand that fed them..
I think that when my physician diagnosed me with having stomach cancer last month, that was just the straw that broke this camel's back.
To say the least, I was shocked, then shock turned into anger, often questioning everything and everyone around me.. I had over-come so much in life and now was beginning to feel defeated by the Congestive Heart Failure, and now stomach cancer!
I thought "what else could go wrong?" and that's when my 19 year-old began to show his lack of respect, for me.. his own mother, a mother that laid down a life that I desperately wanted in order to raise him and his siblings.
Nothing was worth it anymore.. the music, the blogs, the number's.. nothing. I just wanted to be left alone.. Left to wallow in my own self pity.
I couldn't understand why all of these bad things were piling up on me ( What did I do to deserve all of this?) was the question I found myself asking daily.
Feeling like I was way too young to be suffering from all these thing's.. and then.. like a bolt of lighting that struck on a cold, cloudy, rainy day.. I began to realize, I stopped believing, the faith and hope wasn't present any longer, I began  to induce and create the negative vibes that were now.. so strongly present.
It was now time to wake up and do something about it.
After "Big Ang" from "Mob Wives" died of Lung Cancer, I fell into a deeper depression.. she was my girl and a perfect example of how we are here one day and gone the next!
So I made my mind up to bring awareness to those whom may have been just diagnosed with the debilitating effects of all cancers.
In early stages of stomach cancer, it can be hard to detect, making it nearly impossible to be found in patients until it's too late, and it's usually other symptoms that trigger a red flag for some physicians to even begin the work-up for adenocarcinoma.. for me, it was a on-set of severe back pain that wouldn't go away, with pain medication, warm or cold compresses nor with relaxation..
Listen to your body.. it will tell you when there is something out of whack, no matter how afraid you are of learning the truth..
Be medically aware of what's going on inside your body, the earlier you catch the issue, the longer you just may live..
To learn more about stomach cancer, please click on the link below.


http://www.webmd.com/cancer/stomach-gastric-cancer
http://kewellsink.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...