Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Put That Snake To Rest!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!

                            Put That Snake To Rest 

Tip toe as I enter in this room. Dressed in black the shadow of doom- click clak.. Click clak.. what you gone do with that bat?,, got you up against the wall-wouldn't think a bitch like me.. had the fuckin' balls- the grand reaper is here write your will on this wall.. 
You stole from me now its my turn to steal from you.. got this thread wrapped round ya neck so tight..time to put ya azz to sleep on this  night.. don't kick- don't scream SSHHH.. Don't fight.. your eyes poppin' out.. the skull of ya head-blast you once ln ya chest all I see is red- torture you first.. I don't want you dead! Blwow..blwow.. to both ya damn knees.. 
I let the thread go.. you slump to the flow-dnt kill me bitch please- shut the fuck up.. is what I chant.. back smashing his head in with his steel plated bat..You stole from me bitch.. you shouldn't have done that..death in the eyes.. anger written on the face.. its time for you to take your place.. with the rest of the snakes that slither on earth..time to get carried away in.. that black, heavy hurst! Breath in slow.. its your last breath- blwow blwow again put that snake 2 rest!

http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...