Tuesday, August 18, 2015

"Lemme Jog Ya Memory"

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter.


Hey there, How ya Doin, Tell me do ya rememba me? If not..Think back.. Lemma jog ya memory,
Ima dat bitch that go bad, Neva miss wotcha neva had..time ta take notes..getcha pad, when I'm done don't look sad..
Meta jkat that wasn't bout shid from the car he drove to his residence, his situation didn't make sense,still livin wit his elderly parents!
I,met anotha as time went by..all the nigga did was tell a lie, riddle me dis riddle me dat..tired of fukin wit dez Ole jkats!
Met anotha nigga that had no clue, nigga walkin round his balls still blue, now go tell you click how I didn't fuck you! Hahaha.. Look like atchew look like..you stuck like glue! Now you mad because you got played, spent up yo,money neva got laid!
Ima pimp.. Nigga I gets paid.. where I'm from that's called a trick, spend yo money and still don't stick..
Boi yo game ain't too tight,fumblin like "Romo" boi you aiight?
Hahaha... Bout ta say goodnight,....
Whew..shit don't I feel free, feel so good just being ke....
Just had ta jog yo memory!!

http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...