Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lamar Odom Goes Off On Tmz!! And Wellsink Goes Off On Khloe Whoredashian..Opps Kardashian

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter.

Lamar Odom, goes off on TMZ, Khloe Kardashian is a lier!! Lamar is a resident of Las Vegas, Nevada.. He did not ambush Khloe, like her and the rest of the media is trying to make it out to be. She is trying to throw shade on this man.. And he is hurt, stating that "Khloe know's what really happened, but for some reason will not go public to clear his name" I have a question for you people that love to see the African American men in the Entertainment world doing bad.. How do you think Odom came to be in the same place at the same time Khloe was at?? Hmmm?? there had to be some form of communication right?
I am sick and tired of this, Lamar made a valid point.. Why doesn't TMZ go after the Brad Pitts, The Leo's, it surly appears that they have been targeted!! It saddens my heart that this broad claimed to be so much in love with my boy and now all of a sudden she is doing everything in her power to make him look bad!! So what if he does drugs..he isn't the only one in Hollywood that does, I mean when will it end!!
Khloe, I really dislike you, Hey I have an idea..How about you get on television and publicly come forward with all the nasty little secrets about your own family.. Lamar won't do it because he still feels some type away about you but I could care less about you or all the men you keep running through looking for love..Why don't you tell the people that you really are not a Kardashian, that your mother stepped out on Rob, and doesn't know who your father is!!!!!!!!! If you continue to put Lamar through the ringer.. I will continue to ride your ass like white on rice!! Yea, I said it! I'm about sick of you..That's why French Montana dogged your lame ass! Girl bye! Go find out who your father is.. Real Rap!
I'd love for you to respond, all the money in the world couldn't make me back off you now!! And if you don't have Lamar's back.. I do. Regardless of what his life situation is!
















http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
www.tmz.com
Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...