Thursday, August 20, 2015

Can't Even Smell The Pussy!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter.



Loneliness causes pain, and isolation eats away at the soul.. I guess my sister called it right when she said abandonment.. Will make you sell your soul.. For riches or fame just to ease the pain.. Look into my eyes and look real deep, I'm real like funny bout the company I keeps!! I use to be a sweet heart now I'm just mad.. bout all the shit I did or didn't have!!
My heart is bitter and to the goddamn core.. Playing Miss nice bitch..Nope, not no more.. Changing faces to appease the people, but you'll never call me transparent or see through!!

Beginning to understand why they did it all, when your shit begins to crumble.. Let me be the last bitch you call.. To that Jkat that rides fa "The King's of Cali" remember you punk bitch, you can run all you want, but your somebody's daddy, pound the ground, pay them dues.. Here is what I have to say to you..Fuck you!! and all you represent.. Fuck GAWD.. by the the time I'm done with you.. It's me you have to repent..

I guess I said it, and it came out of my mouth!! eatin on pussy is all your about.. let me get the bleach so you can wash that mouth out!! Yep, it's time fa me to go all the way bad.. wanna neglect my babies?? and I was the best you neva had.. Now take out ah cigarette and smoke on that fag..

You mark ass bustah's done crossed the wrong line... Whatchew mean what took me so long?? Trick I'm right on time.. To that mark.. That's like drivin'.. from like state to state, only hopped on ma line , thinkin' you gone eat off my plate.. I told you to rush not walk me down to the clinic.. I didn't wantcha dick even when you was up in it!! Now it's time to put you on blast, I made you drive trucks witcha sorry ass!! Remember when you lived wit cho mama and daddy , ridin' around town in ya daddy's caddy!! Now you swear your so clean and way brand new.. but fareal?? You still ain't shit though.. sleepin in ya truck, bare backin real hoes.. Well..well..well.. I got news like channel 2, them busted lot lizzards can have all of you!!

I'm done!!You fake, you lier, you phony, you fraud.. Hope ah Mack truck, hit's you and that broad!! I wish nothing but bad on yo yuke mouth ass!! Will you ever fuck again??? Hell Naw!!! I pass.. The most you can do..is lust after this ass.. You mark ass bitch, can't even smell the pussy.. fuck them aligator tears..you big mark ass wussy!!!!!Play pussy with me.. Nigga you WILL get fucked.. Find ah real bitch like me????... Yeaa..Good luck!!

















http://kewellsink.blogsot.com

Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...