Sunday, April 12, 2015

It's Been A Long Five Month's, But Ya Girl Is Back!! What'd You Think?? I Was Gone For Good!! Never That.. I Love This Shid!!

Well.. well...well.. How is everyone doing this New Year? yes, I know it has been well over five months since you have heard from me, However there is a great reason for that. As you all know, I have been complaining about a certain individual that has been invading my privacy, so I thought I would take a break to see just how things would work out.
Boy, do I have a lot to catch you guys up on, and I'm totally happy to be back.
Let's start by saying that I am a soon to be Glam Mother, and totally excited to meet my Glam Daughter..
Now on a different note.. for all that have been missing your daily dose on the Entertainment Blogs as of 4/13/2015 they will in fact be readily available for your reading enjoyment..
Today, I just wanted to say hello to all my loyal readers and thank you for being consistent readers of my Blogs even while I was away.. I love you all and thank you so much!! Without you, Keshia Wells would not be a house hold name now.. Thank you to the Artist whom have given me the opportunity to interview them, because without you guys.. None of this would have been possible for me!!
Stay tuned for those Daily News and Entertainment Blogs.. Ya girl is back!!


















http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...