Saturday, November 30, 2013

" Let Me Out"

Let me out, banging on steel doors that only lock one way, sleeping on steel beds, flat mats, ten days until judgment day.
Screaming,shouting, let me out of this bitch, somethin' bout this two by four cell..brings out this twitch.. I don't know why, but it made me want to bang...ah bitch head from wall to wall, when them C'Os rush in..watch them fake cops fall!
Year one, Year two, then came Year three, nota letter, a pair of shoes or box from my Family!
Over the years anger turned into rage..I wasn't writing love songs.. I was on a diffrent page..
Living on the streets got me locked behind doors, sleeping in McDonalds bathrooms under newspapers,trying to keep warm.
No parents, no family to help me outta the storm!
Grown ass men looking lustful at me..11, 12, 13 years old playin with my pussy!
Yester~years still bring me pain.. Those child molesters still have no name.
My moms gone now... What a shame..I never got the chance to tell her bout what's his name..
Still no family..and I say fuck a friend.. My loyalty lies with my kids and for my man!!
This lyrical bitch, you'll Neva undastand!!
Http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...