Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rhianna's in Fear Of Her Life!?!


Rhianna is in fear of her life, coming from reports tha have stated that her lawyers ran to court when a crazy fan or stalker what ever the case may be, was found walking on top of the roof of her home with property maps in hand on June, 17th.
The man is Robert Melanson and has been ordered to stay 100 feet away from Rhianna, the physco was placed in nut farm to further evaluate his mental stability. Here's my take on that. People are sick! Some will stop at nothing to accomplish what they have set fourth, whether that be good or bad, the thing that gets me is, this is not the first incident of an intruder in Rhianna's home. So at this point I guess my question would be..Why isn't she stocking up on security? Rhianna, Chile be safe.. These sickos prey on the weak! 
Take my advice and go beef up your security girl!!










http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...