Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Luda and Trey Songz.. Being Sued?! For What?!!


Ludacris and Trey Songz, seem to be the target of a law suit over Luda's song "Sex Room"  Marvo, a unknown rapper from Chi~town claims that the song was sold to Luda behind his back, claiming that he actually wrote the song in 2009 a year before the hit was released.
Marvo? let me ask you a question, we are half way in to 2013, if you wrote the song in 2009, tell me. What the hell took you so long to file the claim or say something about it? I know as a writer myself, if I wrote a song and a year later I heard Brandy singing it..I'm calling my lawyers as soon as the song stops playing on the radio!
Seems to me your looking to make a quick dollar off the two Artist.. I'm going to say it out my mouth.. Chalk it up as a lost, and kick rocks with open toe shoes!











http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...