Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Take The Bitchiness Out Of The Equation, and What Do You Get? Two Women Who Were Once Good Friends..I'm Referring To Kim and Ne Ne Leaks!!


If you saw the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Reunioun Then you were one of the ones's in front of your television holding a box of Kleenex. Ne Ne Leaks and Kim Zolciak, hugged it out before Kim leaving the set.
Yes, it may have been the hug that got these two back on what I'd like to call an "Emotional Reconciliation" after leaving the reunion Kim text Ne Ne saying "No bulls----. A little sad but I truly wish you well and I'm so happy for you. Someday I know we will laugh about it all. I will always care about you girl. XO"
Ne Ne responded to Kim with,"Thank you so much. Some day we can make this right. I wish you and your family the best."
If you are anything like me, then you will know just what I mean when I say this.

I love to see a happy ending to anything, especially when the happy ending comes after such an emotional roller coaster one may have had with a loved one, relative, or even a close friend...
Life is too short to live in past hurt and pain, we have to learn as individuals, to learn to let go.
We must learn, especially us women.. what battles are worth fighting for and what ones to let go..
I'm happy for the both of you Kim and Ne Ne, may we see in the near future, the friendship that was once so solid..glued back together again..
http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...