Tuesday, March 19, 2013

iT gOES doWn! and It SlAps Real Hard Too!! Here on Wellsink "Raw and Uncut" Live Internet Radio


Join Me "Dj Keno" as I blow the speakers out the roof, with the slap I puts down, Monday, Wednesday's, Friday as well as Saturday's from 6-8pm PST and if your on the East Coast that's 9-11pm East Coast time.. and stay tuned for Co-Host Ceo Criz Milz as we live'n this joint up beginning 3/30/2013!! Whatcha waitin for? come getcha Groove on with the flyest chic on Internet Radio.. All ya gotta do is follow the link..:*:* Smoochies:*:* I'll keep my ears open for you.. Make sure you hit those lines up for all your shout out's/dedication's as well as request.. 

Station Call In:

(702) 751-0617

 ..Dj Keno, poppin' in on here  Wellsink "Raw and UnCut"
And this pic below depicts how I feel about "All" you HATA'S!!


















 http://www.live365.com/stations/djkenoo
http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...