Monday, January 7, 2013

Let me tickle your ears!!


First I'd like to thank all  following on http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
I really appreciate your support, Because there was a time when I just wasn't sure if I could do this on my own, I found that I could.. I thought at one point that I needed validation in every thing that I did... and then I learned to validate "Myself"! 
I'm saying this because without you guy's reading continuously every blog I posted you increased page view grew with reader's varying from country to country..here is where Wellsink stands now.

United States
1179
Canada
41
Denmark
26
United Kingdom
25
France
22
Australia
16
Singapore
15
Brazil
14
Algeria
13
Qatar
\
And here is how many times Wellsink has been visited


Pageviews today
252
Pageviews yesterday
336
Pageviews last month
5,815
Pageviews all time history
34,524
So now that Wellsink has your eyes, can I get your ears? Join (me) Dj Keno daily for your listening pleasures..and don't forget to tune in to all the hottest Celebrity Interviews and News, Indie, and Author interviews: Interviews will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the exception of this week.. Join me as Wellsink sits down with a actor you may be familiar with Wednesday at 5pm PST and 8pm EST


Keshia Wells
7 hours ago via Twitter




Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...