Monday, November 5, 2012

Is Beyonce's New Hair Do..All Banged up? You Be The judge..


I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but somebody got's to be the one who says it.. Beyonce, that new hair do with the bangs..is all banged up! As you and I both know, when you hold a certain amount of clout..well, people seem to tell you just what they think you may or may not want to hear..from one sexy chic to another, Chile, that hair do is not the business and someone in your camp should have told you just that as soon as they got a peek of that boo boo on top of your head.
Now, don't get it twitted, I'm a good looking woman with no reason to hate on you, but whoever told you that shit was cute..clearly lied and is hating on you!
Take it from me "B" this is not the look for you.

http://kewellsin.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...