Thursday, September 13, 2012

WellsInk "Raw and Uncut" on Hot101 Live Radio


Hey there people of all faces, this ya girl, Keshia comin atcha to tell you to make sure that you are tuned in to WellsInk "Raw and UN-cut" Monday-Friday from 4-6pm Pacific time and 7-9 Eastern time.
Make sure that you are tuned in for all the upcoming interviews that I have lined up for next week. being that this was my first week on air and me structuring the line-up for next week made for a very boring show this week..

However its gone get real Hot up in Hot101 and I guarantee you, you wont want to miss next week lineup..
Make sure you are tuned in to Hot101 Live Radio every day,365 day's ah year..



http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...