Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lady Gaga, Is She Weird? Or Wacky?!























Lady Gaga definitely made an entrance at the Michael-Jackson themed Philip Treacy show on Sunday during London Fashion Week. The superstar wore four different outfits throughout the evening and kicked off the night in an Adrienne Landau fur-and-cashmere cape with Indigo fox tails. We're sure PETA was not pleased. (9/16/12)
I don't know if Gaga enjoys creating a scene for herself or if this chic or dick, "because it has been rumored that she/he is a man"..either way..she creeps me out just a little.. Funny, because I don't think I'm alone in saying that..
If it's attention you seek, then Gaga, you got it.

http://kewellsink.blogspot.com 
Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...