Friday, September 14, 2012

50 cent Leaves Floyd Mayweather To Partner Up With Floyd's Arch Rival Manny Pacquiao!?



 

Yes, people the rumor is true, the bromance of 50 cent and Floyd has ended, 50 stated in a interview with Rickey Smiley, that since Floyd has been out since his recent release from the "Pen", Floyd has not been the same and in fact does not like the new money Floyd not one bit.
I wonder what 50 means by"since his release from the "Pen, he has been acting diffrent.." Hey 50, Floyd aint neva been to the "Pen" I mean he did a measly 2-3 months in  The County jail, baby but,I would hardly call that doin' time, let alone being in the Pen.
It has also been rumored that 50 in fact has joined forces with Floyd's arch rival Manny Pacquiao, now I'm not sure how true that statement is, as I have not gotten word from any of my sources on that..however WellsInk will keep you posted with all the latest.
Check out Floyd's hand around 50 neck..ummm.. that's a "Damn Shame"http://msdramatv.com/2012/09/12/is-the-bromance-over-50-cent-says-floyd-mayweather-is-a-different-mannow/httpkewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...