Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm Talkin Bout You!!


Hiding behind, keyboard's and screens and material things.. to really mask your inner feelings.. mad because I'm not walkin around with my face held down, doing thing's you only wish you could do.. mad because I opt out of trying to be-friend you.. Just because "MY" people like you, don't mean, that I do!
You do not make my world spin round,.. bishes like you, come a dime a dozen, here in this town. I kiss no ass, and I bars way none, talkin bout thing's you don't know about me.. will getcha feelin's hurt son!
I don't care who you are, don't care where you been..you and I.. we aint cool, ain't neva been friends,..cut the games there's no need to pretend!
Don't speak to me, and I damn sure won't speak to you...
This ain't no round about talk..if you feelin' some type of way... well then..I'm talkin bout  you!

http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...