Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chad Johnson, Released from Broward County Jail On Alleged Domestic Violence Charges.

Reportedly, Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson, was arrested last night on Domestic Violence charges against his "Basketball Wife" Evelyn Lozada, for head-butting her in a heated argument they were having.Tmz report's state the argument came after Lozada found condom receipts belonging to Johnson. Chad walked out of Broward County, sometime around 10:00a.m. this morning, but not before paying $2,500 in bail money. Report's also stated that Lozada, was so afraid of Chad, that she apparently ran to a neighbor's home to phone the police.
A rep from the "Miami Dolphins" released a statement toTmz stating, "We are aware of the situation, and we are in the process of gathering all the appropriate information.." Okay, first thing's first.. by no means do I condone Domestic Violence on anyone at any point in time, however, I have seen Evelyn in rare form on the hit show "Basketball Wives" and by no means does she strike me as the damsel in distress, or a weak link..

Do I believe that Chad in fact head-butt Evelyn? yes, I do! but I also feel that Evelyn was hurt by having had found a receipt for condoms in Chad's possession, which suggest that he may have been intimate or attempting to become intimate with another woman, and women tend to take that really personal, I know if it had been me...well..let's just stick to the topic at hand..
How many of you out there, think that once Evelyn found that receipt, she went all up side Chad's head..? so maybe, he was getting his ass kicked by his wife and head-butting her was the only way to get her to back up off of him.. that girl is a beast! Come on..don't act like you didn't see her whoop a few Chic's ass on "Basketball Wives."

Let me reiterate, I do not condone abuse at all whether it's, child abuse or spousal abuse, man hitting woman, or woman hitting man, it's just not right. Although I will say this. If a woman hauls off and punches or slap's a man in a heated argument, does he have the right to defend himself? I'm not saying that this is the case in the Chad and Evelyn situation, but I know alot of women who purposely set out to nick pick at their spouse/boyfriend, and there are times when a woman will be the one who throws the initial punch or slap.

Do you think that a man has every right to slap the taste buds from her mouth? or should he turn the other cheek? I'm going to say this..and think what you may,but If a man even looks as if he wants to hit me, I swear I wont be the one to play victim and call the police, nor will I fall to my knees and begin to sob out of control, all while holding whatever area of my body I was hit in.. I'm going t give him a run for his money. I know I may or may not win because, after all he is still a man that can out weigh me anytime, but to sit and let someone pounce on me, as if I were a man..just isn't going to happen..
With that being said, you never know what a couple is going through behind closed doors and it is not up to us "the public" to point finger's on who was right and who was wrong, because frankly, it's none of our business! but Evelyn, doesn't peg me as the type to let ANYONE get the best of her, not even her husband.









http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/12/chad-johnson-arrested-domestic-violence-jail-video/
http://kewellsink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...