Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Way Of The World We Live In..

WHEN I HEARD BERNIE MACK DIED, I WATCHED HIS SHOW, I LAUGHED.. AND THEN I CRIED, I TURNEDTO THE NEWS AND HEARD A MAN BEAT HIS 2YR OLD SON TO DEATH, I SAW HOW SMALL HIS FRAME, AND TRULY LOST MY BREATH, I WATCHED KATRINA PUT THOUSANDS ON THE STREETS, LEFT THEM OUT IN THE COLD WITH NO FOOD TO EAT! I WATCHED SAVING PRIVATE RYAN, AND THOUGHT ABOUT OUR SOLDERS.. MAN THIS WORLD IS GETTING COLDER AND COLDER- I SEEN LIL WAYNE KISS BABY ON THE LIPS! I DON'T CARE WHAT NO ONE SAY'S, THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT! I HEARD A RUMOR THAT NEYO WAS GAY, CAN'T ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT THE MEDIA SAY. BLACK PEOPLE DON'T DREAM BECAUSE THE LAST ONE WHO DID.. GOT  SHOT! U KNOW THAT SHIT WIT MLK WAS A GOT DAMN PLOT! IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE THAT HERE ON EARTH IS HELL.. GO TO ANY GHETTO AND READ THE SIGN'S, THEY NON-VERBALLY READ.. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HELL! SELL THEM DRUGS, YOU BUY A ONE WAY TICKET TO JAIL W\O BAIL. WONT GIVE A MAN A JOB BUT WONDER WHY THAT BANK UP THE STREET JUST GOT ROBBED- WOMEN SELLING THEIR ASS JUST TO GET HIGH, COMING DOWN OFF THE DRUGS, JUST TO REALIZE THAT SHE'S JUST GETTING BY! TEENAGE GIRLS HAVING BABIES,BUT NEVER  LEARNING TO BECOME  LADIES- PEOPLE SPREADING AIDS JUST TO  INFLICT PAIN.. THE WAY OF THIS WORLD HAS GOTTEN WAY TOO INSANE, ONE OF OUR TOP OFFICIAL'S IS LYING TO US , BUT I WON'T MENTION HIS NAME, HUMAN EATING HUMAN'S ?? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME.. THE WAY OF THE WORLD IS NOT WHAT WE ONCE KNEW ,WE  ARE NOW ENTERING SOMETHING THAT IS BRAND NEW.. I'M KNEELING DOWN AT THE ALTER , LORD I RUN TO YOU..

www.wellsink.com
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...