Monday, July 30, 2012

They Gone Love Me For Who I Am!



I'm going to have to apologize in advance to those of you that read my blogs... There's a deeper, if you will, darker side to my writing ( a method to my madness).. it's kinda like spoken word.. So please excuse the profanity..

They gone love me fa who the phuck I am , and admire me fa the shid I do.. they gone appreciate me fa my intellegence, and by "they" I mean you..
I told you, that I had a passion and this passion run's deep, if it's  mental nourishment that you are in search of, then Keshia Wells, is who you should seek!
This reality livin..' is the only truth that I speak!

They gone love me fa who the phuck I am, and admire me fa the shid I do, They gone appreciate me fa my intellegence, and by "they"I mean you..
My ambition is raw..and my talent is hot. sponor, Keshia Wells? the question is.. why not?I go hard in the paint, you know like Kobe do? runnin circles..in a ring..like..all around you!

They gone love me fa who the phuck I am, and admire me fa the shid that I do, they gone appreciate me fa my intellegence, and by "they" I mean you.. They gone feel me fa the word's that I spit, because everything alway's.. so  real and legit! They gone know who I am by first and last name.. I swear to you.. I ain't playin' no games!

Like I said, they gone love me fa who I am, and respect everything that I do.. My name Is Keshia Wells, now tell me who are you..
http://www.kewellsink.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...