Thursday, July 19, 2012

No Regret's!



I guess I thought time would wait for me, but that thought is a distance memory, wasn't even a reality.. I guess I thought that there would be a time to say..,like,..make up for all the bad that happened in yesterday''s
I wish that I could of had the chance to whisper in your ear..that one last time, not one day passes without you on my mind..
I wish I could have said to my brother that he was essentially my everything.. wish I could have shown my sister, just how much she really means..

I would have told my grandmother that she was the very best, alway's putting her grandkid's above all the rest.. I would of told that aunt that we shared a life with for so many year's, " I'm sorry for what happened to my cousin, I'm sorry for your pain and tear's.. I'm sorry for the pain I brought on you for some of the nasty thing's that I said, but please understand she was our mother.. and her death played with my head..

I would have told that unkle who's first name start's with a "D" thank you for being there for my mother, a true brother you are indeed, I wish I could have gotten the chance to tell you excactly what I mean..

To my unkle "L"  who took me to all his games, you were my favorite unkle, you.. and your intellegent saying's. I'd like to take the time to say, that I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart, that we were not able to create a new start..but know one thing that is for sure, I love you with all my heart..

So many wishes, so many dreams, too many thing's just not the same..
live life to the fullest, the best way you can, play the card's that are you dealt, even if it's not your best hand.. we are all here for a reason, in the most high we must stand...

http://m.wix.com/keshia219/wellsink
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...