Thursday, July 26, 2012

Michael Jackson Son, Prince,Threatens To Out All Secret's!!


Although Katherine has made it home safe, Prince is ready to take his family member's off the throne that they sit so high on, mainly Janet Jackson. On July 23rd, Prince tweeted " This is enough, so I am texting you for the simple fact that "WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMOTHER NOW!!" Janet Jackson responded by saying " Don't let them Pls.." and then the text cuts off.. it appears that Prince did not post the remaining contents of Janet's text, however, he continued to say " Although I am happy my grandmother was returned, and after speaking with her I have realized just how mis-guided, and how badly she had been lied to, I'm really angry and hurt. He goes on to say, " For this whole time, they denied us contact with our grandmother, If you continue with your lies, I will continue with the truth, as long as I can remember, my dad has warned me of certain people and thier way's"

Now that's deep, and it all goes to what I have been saying for some time,there is so much being held from the public, and the people are being told what other's think we want to hear. I want to know what all the hush, hush is about! It's not that I need understanding, because what's understood, need's no explaination! However, at some point the truth, must and will come out! what's dull in the dark, will absolutely shine in the light, the question is.... Will that light blind you?
http://www.tmz.com/keshia-wells-wellsink-prince-jackson-text-message-twitter-post-katherine-jackson/
Post a Comment

Phaedra, Is She Playing A Dangerous Game With Her Career?

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter. Phae...