Monday, July 30, 2012

Bruce Jenner, "Has Someone Been Entering in His Back Door!!"

Okay, since there was nothing news worthy going on, that I haven't already written about, or should I say nothing that will interest the public.. and, since we are in the Olympic moment, I have decided to take this opportunity to address, Bruce Jenner, In 1972, Jenner placed third in the Olympic trials and tenth at the Munich games. Four years later, he won a gold medal at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal. Jenner has appeared as himself on numerous game shows and reality programs in recent years, most notably with his wife, Kris, stepchildren Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Robert, and children Kendall and Kylie in the E! reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
 Now, with that being said, I want to touch on a few topics that I myself have been quite curious about. I absolutely love Keeping Up With The Kardashian's, however, I find it quite difficult to look at Bruce Jenner, I have often been confused about his sexuality, I mean not that it matter's either way.. but, at times I'm asking myself...Hmmmm?? " I wonder if Bruce is a cross dresser?" why would I ask myself such a thing, you ask.. Because frankly, he talks like a man, however, he looks like a woman, I mean come on, don't act like you guy's haven't asked yourself or other's that same question... not to mention the troubles in"so called Paradise" that he and Kris have created for themselves.It's been aired in recent episodes that the two have been having slight marital problem's.  Could it be that, there could be some same gender lovin' goin' on in the backyard of Bruce's house," If you get what I mean..wink, winks" I'm just sayin.. thing's that make you go hmmm... right?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-keshia-wells-wellsink.com2085271/Bruce-Jenner-secret-cross-dresser.html

Moving right along..I'd also like to take this time to touch on Kim and Kayne West! Kim, as pretty and as old as you are, you would think that you would be able to make better judgement call's when it comes to men, Let me ask you, "just how long, do you think that your relationship with Mr. Ego will last?" being that your marriage to Khris Humphries only lasted all but of 70 something day's. I mean have you not learned your lesson? I mean for Pete 's sake, ya let Ray J, degrade and humiliate you on tape, for the American people to see, do you actually think any man is going to respect you for the woman that you should be carrying yourself as..or is it possible that your.. just a piece of ass, for these men to use and abuse? Word of advice Kim, beauty fades, and after you have gone through all of Hollywood, what will you have left?? Money? sadly to say, the old saying is true.."Money does not buy happiness" and at the end of the day, you must love yourself enough to know, that you don't need a man to validate your worth, because you have already given yourself validation..

  




Post a Comment

I'm Back!!

Wellsink Raw2Raw Radio (WIR2R Radio) where inking out the truth, isn't the only thing being served on a gold plated, platter!! Let...